vimeo

Sprokt Search Results

Donate!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

2010 SCCA National Championship Runoffs Are On The Way!


While I am stuck here doing exciting stuff like... Homework and... Studying and... Applying for grad schools, my fellow team members are battling for ultimate glory at Road America for the SCCA National Championship. While I wish I was there, I can still kinda-sorta follow all the action by tuning in to the SCCA website and checking the event news, and you can too by clicking here. While you're at it, cheer for cars #18 and #40 for good results on STU and SM. We finished the first day of qualifying with 11th on STU and 23rd on Spec Miata (SM) for the #40 car.

NINJA EDIT: Be sure to check out the LIVE broadcast of the event at http://www.speedcasttv.com/scca/ !

No comments:

Post a Comment